Slave In Hard Bondage | Having Brutal Orgasms

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Folda' Frau , Sierra Cirque , HD 720p

Folda' Frau , Sierra Cirque , HD 720p

Release Year: 2018
      Studio: HT
      Cast: Cool Girl
      Genres: BDSM
      Video language: English

Sierra Cirque may well have been an acrobat at some point with the way her body moves. She is as flexible and nimble as she is sexy and submissive. Our guy is going to have a lot of fun folding her up into different positions and beating whatever bits of skin those reveal to him, and if she's very good, maybe she'll get to have a little fun herself.

Fooling around with Sierra's flexibility is only half the fun. The way she shrieks and tries to wiggle away every time she is flogged, fingered, or fucked is what really gets our guy going. He is having the time of his life bending and beating this bitch until she breaks. Then when she's broken in he's going to hang her from the ceiling and have some more fun with her.

Format: mp4
      Duration: 40:25
      Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
      Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Folda' Frau , Sierra Cirque , HD 720p
    • Sklavin Dina

Sklavin Dina

Capably he leads his
      to servile slaves under the application of tools like whip,
      to hot wax, clothes pegs, Pratsche, to weights etc. not only in
      the world of the sexual desire by pain, but also in the world of her
      unreserved humility one. Besides, it is in his films not about impudence,
      but therefore, the conversion of sexual imagination in exceptional cases
      to produce capably.

Format: avi
      Duration: 1:23:09
      Video: 640x464, DivX 5, 1015kbps
      Audio: 101kbps

File size: 688.0 MB

Download Sklavin Dina
    • The Orgasm Bar

The Orgasm Bar

Release Year: 2008
      Studio: The Bondage Channel
      Cast: Raven Samantha Grace Jessica Nova
      Genres: Fetish, BDSM, Male Domination, Masturbation

Alexis is the latest victim of my signature predicament. Orgasm after orgasm washed over the tightly gagged young pet. Every time she fights, I counter, cuffing her ankles closer and even tying her toes together. Young fiesty Alexis learns what true helplessness is.

Format: Windows Media
      Duration: 1:39:08
      Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
      Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download The Orgasm Bar
    • The Tickle Channel Vol 21

The Tickle Channel Vol 21

Release Year: 2011
      Studio: The Bondage Channel
      Cast: Kobe Lee, Mo Rina
      Genres: Bondage, Tickling, Fetish, Bdsm

Kobe lee. bound nude. spread eagle. on the edge of orgasm as her pussy is lightly tickled. i expose her clit with chopsticks and bring out a stiff feather to make her scream. A bullet vibrator is taped to kobe lee's sensitive pussy. she is tickled after every orgasm.

Format: Windows Media
      Duration: 1:45:15
      Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1250kbps
      Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download The Tickle Channel Vol 21
    • Slave Share , Abigail Dupree , HD 720p

Slave Share , Abigail Dupree , HD 720p

Abigail Dupree knows all too well that the life of a slave girl is a hard one. She lives under the complete control of her master Matt. She succumbs to his every will and whim, comes to his every beck and call. But her life is about to get even harder with the plans Matt has for her today.

Matt ties his slave up to a chair with her legs spread and her arms behind her head, completely defenseless. Then he cuts off the skimpy little dress she is wearing so that he has complete access to give pain or pleasure to whatever part of her body serves him best. He has lots of toys he wants to play with today, and Abigail is the best one of all.

Duration: 35:02
      Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7322kbps
      Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Slave Share , Abigail Dupree , HD 720p
    • Tool Star

Release Year: 2010
      Cast: girls
      Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

Every tool has a distinct sound. There is a kind of whistle a whip moves through the air. Canes are heavier and make a smacking sound when they land. Star adds her own, equally unique, audio tracks. friend Dee wants to hear her scream. The most intense things happen in the most intense positions. friend Dee crucifies Star upside down. It is the perfect position for the most powerful orgasms of her life. The sap rushes to her head, giving her a rush that multiplies every sensation, both from the vibrator, and from the cane.

Duration: 53:28
      Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
      Audio: 125kbps

File size: 601.4 MB

Download Tool Star
    • Futilestruggles Minipack P

Futilestruggles Minipack P

Release Year: 2017
      Studio: Futilestruggles
      Genres: BDSM, Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Rope Bondage, Hogtied, Hogtie, Ball Tied, Extreme Heels, Stockings, Ball Gag, Struggle, Story Line, Big Tits, Elbow Tie

She is both frightened and excited at the same time. After a short while, I pay her a visit. I roughly manhandle her... pulling her hair and groping her tits. I make her spread her legs as I run my hands over her thighs. I add a thick knotted crotchrope. It is pulled up and over a ring hanging from the ceiling. I pull up a chair underneath with a concrete block sitting on it. Her crotchrope is tied to it, before I remove the chair. The weight of the block is now being applied to Polly's pussy. I grab her by her hair again and continue groping her. I pull her blouse up exposing her pretty tits. I get a little more rough now as I start slapping them hard as well as squeezing them. After a while of this, I run a rope through her huge ear holes and then around her neck and then around the post. I clamp her nipples with the green clamps. I leave her to endure the crotchrope, and I enjoy watching her expressions as she does. I have more planned for Polly though. I scoot the table behind her right up against the post and then I make her spread her legs again. I tie her ankles to the legs of the table. I then go back to manhandling poor Polly. I eventually remove the rope around her neck. Polly makes an unfortunate remark and she'll pay dearly for that. I slap her face several times before I cleave gag her with an Ace bandage and black tape, to make it a bit tighter and more effective. I then tie her to the post at the waist.

Duration: 2:31:43
      Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
      Audio: 118kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

Download Futilestruggles Minipack P
    • Play Date , Dresden , HD 720p

Play Date , Dresden , HD 720p

The fact that Dresden shows up to her play date with O.T. in a tiny dress and no panties tells us that she was hoping to have a good time when she came over. The confused and frightened look on her face when he starts teasing and hurting her tells us that she didn't know what it was she was signing up for. Maybe she should have looked into that before letting O.T. tie her up to a chair, but there's no turning back now.

Dresden seems to really like the celebrator, maybe even more than she likes being fingered or fucked with a dildo. O.T. will keep that in mind during their time together so he can use it as a reward when she makes it through rounds of flogging or shocks from the cattle prod. But for her to get to her little rewards, she's going to have to endure a lot more than she bargained for.

Duration: 42:51
      Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps
      Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Play Date , Dresden , HD 720p
    • Ashley Graham Nyssa Nevers

Ashley Graham Nyssa Nevers

Studio: RealTimeBondage
      Cast: Ashley Graham Nyssa Nevers

Ashley Graham was not ready for this. She thought if she was a snarky little bitch that we would just beat her a little bit and things would be even. That is not how our members saw it.

Duration: 47:42

File size: 536.6 MB

Download Ashley Graham Nyssa Nevers
    • The Receptionist Part One (2018)

The Receptionist Part One (2018)

It seems that Lomp's favorite slave, Sheril, who was a dominatrix before, thought she'd better disappear without a trace. Lomp took his anger out on the otherwise stolid receptionist of the dominatrix studio. Notice: It can be observed that the plastic-covered tip of the cane strikes the boobs a few times. It causes extreme pain and immediate . The model terminates the shooting with the safe word several times and we had to suspend torturing her boobs due to the bad condition of her breasts and severe nipple pain. The breasts turned very colorful by the next day and it is a pity that Pinky didn't agree to showing the photos, probably for vanity reasons.

Duration: 14:10
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
      Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download The Receptionist Part One (2018)
    • Wheel Of Pain 24 HD

Wheel Of Pain 24 HD

This episode of our paintul game show features a fresh girl called Lucy. She is not yet accustomed to take serious pain, still she faces the first strokes proudly. When the pain conquers her, she cannot hold back her screams. She spins the wheel round after round, and she turns out to be one of the luckiest contestants in the end...
      As alwayas, each round worth 500 USD. Once the wheel is spun, the gives punishment must be completed, or the player loses all money she earned previously. She can however freely qulte after completingla round.

Duration: 1:14:31
      Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3030kbps
      Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Wheel Of Pain 24 HD
    • Amanda's Ordeal

Amanda's Ordeal

Our story kicks off with Amanda inviting a detective into her home.........he needs her to run down the events in complete detail that took place at her home when she got burglarized, assaulted, bound, gagged, and tormented by a robber. Amanda slowly starts telling the detective exactly what happened........as she speaks the scene fades out and her story of tight bondage, being grabbed, groped, spanked and left tightly bound and gagged on her living room floor begins. As each scene ends we flash back to Amanda still talking to the detective......as she begins to describe each new scene the scene fades out then fades into the scene she is describing.

Duration: 1:48:16
      Video: 720x540, MP4V, 1460kbps
      Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Amanda's Ordeal
    • Ice Pony Calico

Ice Pony Calico

Release Year: 2010
      Studio: RealTimeBondage
      Cast: Calico

She starts out at the bottom of a dark hole that is hot and humid. She knows better than to ask for relief, but the membership decides she could use a bit of cold water anyway. They give her so much that she needs to push up against the bars to get a decent breath of air.

Duration: 1:42:16

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Ice Pony Calico
    • Bed Lorna Dee

Bed Lorna Dee

Cast: Bed Lorna friend Dee

Being polite will not save Lorna from her fate. No amount of begging is going to make friend Dee take pity on her. Lorna wanted to serve. She wanted to do right for this sensual woman who has taken possession of her. That is what Lorna wants. All Dee wants is to watch her squirm, hear her scream and make her cum.

Duration: 54:37
      Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 614.0 MB

Download Bed Lorna Dee
    • Mina Pole Bound Gwendoline (2016)

Mina Pole Bound Gwendoline (2016)

Mina is wearing a mesh catsuit by Noir Handmade, she is bound up against a brass pole while tightly laced in her purple lambskin Gwendoline Hood and Purple laced Armbinder. She is made up onto her knees and a number of belts is added to hold her in place.

Duration: 23:16
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6347kbps
      Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Mina Pole Bound Gwendoline (2016)